His Secrets by Lisa Renee Jones


An Inside Out story, Chris's POV

In a world where my only escape has been my art, Sara has been the light in my darkness. And there is darkness, the kind of inky black that can bleed from my life to hers.

She doesn't see it. She doesn't understand what I've shown her. And my biggest fear is that soon...she will.

His Secrets (Inside Out #3.1) by Lisa Renee Jones
My Rating 4 out of 5

I missed the series so I am reading the novellas to fill the need until No In Between is released. I read My Hunger before reading this one, which is out of reading order, but found it only really matter with this book's ending.

I did enjoy this book but not as much as My Hunger. Chris and Sara are in Paris and there is some drama with Amber and Isabel. Sara sees everything she has to deal with if she stays with Chris, so will she stay or will she go. We all know the answer to that! I liked reading Chris' POV, plus I really like them as a couple. Good quick read!!







Comments