Sweet Perdition by Cynthia Rayne


Librarian Elizabeth Williams is drinking her cares away at Perdition, a notorious biker bar in her hometown of Hell, TX. She meets Ryker, a member of the Four Horsemen MC and they start a fun, sexual fling.  Ryker finds himself falling for Elizabeth, but an outlaw has no business with a “good girl”.  Hell, he’s not even sure he’d be worthy of one. Meanwhile, Elizabeth is being stalked by her ex and Carl’s behavior is becoming more and more erratic. Can Ryker protect Elizabeth without losing his heart?
Sweet Perdition (Four Horsemen MC, #1)
My Rating 4 out of 5
There were no multiple storylines, just Ryker and Elizabeth's story. Sometimes I need more out of my biker books but it's not the case in this instance. Maybe, I was just in the mood for a book with quick attraction and no major drama.
I like the fact that Elizabeth is the opposite of what Ryker is use to and although she gave in to him quickly, she did have a little backbone. Good Girl Gone Bad! Of course, Ryker is in denial about his feeling and think he can have his cake and eat it too (hee hee)This book is tame in comparison with other biker books out there, but I still enjoyed it. I look forward to reading the rest of the series.

 






Author's Links

Comments