Reasonable Doubt #3 by Whitney G



I hate him...

I hate that I fell in love with him, I hate that he didn't love me back, and I hate the fact that I just made a life-altering decision just so I could get the hell away from him. 

He'd always said that he was unchangeable, heartless, and cold... 

I really should've believed him...

**Final book in the Reasonable Doubt series...**

Reasonable Doubt (Volume 3) by Whitney G
My Rating 5 out of 5

I absofuckinglutely LOVED this series. I devoured this book in one sitting. The author's writing style keeps you wanting more.

Andrew's dirty mouth is so hot and in this book you love to hate him.  I did shout at Aubrey to hurry up and forgive him (even though being angry at him was justified). The story includes a couple of flashback chapters to fill in the blanks. You will learn how and why Liam became Andrew. I really love Andrew and Aubrey together, they have great chemistry. Great epilogue with a HEA to satisfy all. 

It's official, Andrew and Aubrey are one of my favorite book couples. I will miss them and I will read it again when I'm in between books or I just need a little of Andrew.








Comments