REVIEW - INTENSE by BB Hamel



It’s never too intense for her.

I built my empire the way I live: fast, hard and unrelenting. I’m ruthless and I have no intention of slowing down.

When it comes to sex? There are auctions for my preferences.
I’ve been through too much sh*t in my past to let anyone inside.

At least until I meet her, my petmy Aria.

Aria radiates innocence, but I sensed the darkness behind those gorgeous eyes and tempting curves the second I saw her. And now I can’t walk away.

I’ll take her, spoil her, and make her beg.

But my enemies are always watching, and they’ll use her against me if they find out.

I can’t stop though. I’m in too deep, too addicted.
I’ve already signed the contract.

And the moment she wrote her name, I just knew it. She was mine to keep.

Intense is a dark romance with steamy scenes and bad language. It’s only recommended for readers 18+.

Intense is a STANDALONE, full-length novel. No cliffhanger. Guaranteed HEA. Includes bonus content!
 




Where to start???? Hmmmm

This book was not what I thought it would be. I was expecting intense, sexy, hot alpha love with a little kink. I got mediocre bedroom play and insta-love.

It's likable enough but it's missing so much. No chemistry and no connection....for me at least. 

The story was interesting and it even had a little mystery with The Syndicate in the mix but in the end, it just wasn't enough.

Comments