5 STAR Review - Priest by Sierra Simone


There are many rules a priest can't break. 
A priest cannot marry. A priest cannot abandon his flock. A priest cannot forsake his God.

I've always been good at following rules.
Until she came.
My name is Tyler Anselm Bell. I'm twenty-nine years old. Six months ago, I broke my vow of celibacy on the altar of my own church, and God help me, I would do it again.
I am a priest and this is my confession.

***Priest is a standalone, full-length novel with an HEA. For mature audiences only.***




5 Stars......Holy Sh*t!!!! Will I go to hell for listening to this, for LOVING it? Carnal Confessions, A Conflicted Priest, A Temptress, and Dirty Talk.....sounds like the beginning of a bad joke. But I kid you not this book is Hot like FIRE!

Father Tyler Bell's tumultuous situation felt real. Poppy was a straight up temptress. Her situation felt a little OTT. I did not care once Tyler's inner demon got the best of him when he tried to suppress it.

Tyler and Poppy, his "Little Lamb" is an amazing love story with all the kink and dirty talk you could ask for. I really enjoyed Tyler's dirty talk, some of the degrading comments I can do without (but to each it's own - no judgment here) the rest of the dirty talk was quite...... stimulating. I think it was the narrator's voice that got me.

Oh yeah, I also liked his relationship with his brothers, it seemed real with the humor and their brotherly banter. I have found a new author to stalk, I mean follow.

Comments