What I READ

JUNE 2017👍💓💋

June was a good month. My absolute favorites were Priest, Turbulence, and The Way Back Home. My favorite re-reads were Reasonable Doubt series and Sommersgate House. The one that topped it off was American Queen - I am STILL processing my feelings on that one.

MAY 2017👍💓💋😍

My May reads included some winner, winner chicken dinners! I was blown away with Bombshell, Killer, The Boy Next Door, Duke of Manhattan, Complicated and The Days of Desire. The surprising leader of the pack was Wuthering Nights. Heathcliff was a BEAST in this retelling of the classic tale.  

Most of the books above have reviews and purchase links here on my blog, if not you can find them on my Goodreads' profile here. I hope you find something that interests you.....HAPPY READING!!


Comments