SINNER (Priest #2) by Sierra Simone


I’m not a good man, and I’ve never pretended to be. I don’t believe in goodness or God or any happy ending that isn’t paid for in advance.
What do I believe in? Money. Sex. Macallan 18.
They have words for men like me—playboy. Womanizer. Skirt chaser.
My brother used to be a priest, and he only has one word for me.

Sinner.

***Sinner is a standalone companion to Priest about Father Bell's brother Sean. You do not have to read Priest or Midnight Mass to read Sinner*** 




 
I REALLY, REALLY wanted to love this because of Tyler and his Lamb. I re-read Priest to get me ready for this book. Man, I get chills just thinking about Priest.

Anyway, that was not the case with Sean and Zenny. Sean IS a dirty talker and loves to use his mouth but why did the author have to make Zenny soooooooooooo naive. Example......Questioning how it got hard, REALLY??? She is 21, not 12. A college student and I'm pretty sure she took Sex Ed at some point, plus she wasn't technically a virgin. Her words, not mine.

Okay, enough....it was a good read, I just had high expectations. I want to give Sean and Zenny a second chance since I was under Father Tyler Bell's spell. I will revisit this book at some point, I just need to make sure I don't re-read the previous book in the series.


Comments